Thursday 2 February 2023

Merciless devil by Kylie Kent


Eek...

Oh my I loved this so much. Friends to lovers has always been one that is hit or miss for me but this was awesome. I loved Matteo and Savannah in this and found but of this hilarious.what I enjoyed most is that Matteo was all in and ready to fight for her. Also that though Savannah loved him she still made him fight so much due to her reservations of his families mafia ties and his role in it. Even after the drunken marriage she keeps trying to fight it and Matteo amazingly flat out refuses to accept any other possibility than them being together. 

Enjoyed so much and really looking forward to the twins stories and well anything this author want to right to be fair. It's firmly in my recommendation list as well as very likely my reread list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment