Thursday 2 February 2023

Lee by Amy Davies


Screams! 

Ok so I was hooked on this from start. I knew after reading Zeb I needed to read Lee and Jules' story. But I honestly didnt realise quite how much I would end up screaming and tearing my hair out at the pure need to slap some sense into Lee. 

This is one of those ones that nakes it hard reading Lee really does need Jules in his life but he keeps pushing her away and often emotionally cruel to her. Though his history makes it kinda understandable to some degree not wanting a relationship not necessarily his treatment of her especially after telling her the truth and wanting to make things work. 

I did to some degree still enjoy this though and depending what someones after would recommend. The writing had me stuck in the story and the emotional roller coaster I wanted to keep going. I will look forward to more in the future from this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment