Friday 3 March 2023

Atlas by Jules Ford


Amazing.

This was a great read and I just loved the characters so much that I never wanted it to end. I had been looking forward to it since we first saw Atlas in the first book of the series, Bowie, so I dived right in and didn't put it down. 

While at times I really wanted him to get a good slap the relationship seemed to flow in a great way. Sophie seemed exactly the women that Atlas needed as his ol' lady. Her martial art skills and strong willed personality was inspiring and loved her humor that was brought to life with some awesome writing that pulled me in from the start. 

While this can be read as standalone I would recommend reading series from the start for the background. I recommend for those who enjoy MC romance and small town romance. It will be on my reread list and I can't wait for more of this series and from the author in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment